Whole House Rental for Large Gatherings
Whether you’re looking for a small wedding venue in Vermont or family reunion location — or maybe planning a corporate meeting or small business retreat — we think you’ll find Golden Stage Inn worthy of your special occasion.
We do not claim to be fancy or elegant (too pretentious for us!), but we promise genuine comforts, warm hospitality, and a memorable experience at our small Vermont venue.
By renting the whole house, you can save money and gain privacy, a win-win! Corporate Meeting and Small Business Retreat offers are tailored specifically to your professional needs.
Small Weddings, Family Reunions, Celebration of Life, Girls Getaways
A gathering with friends or family is better with the comforts and intimacy of a home and the spaciousness and ease of a hotel. At our Vermont Bed & Breakfast, we offer you both.
With the Whole House Rental, you can fill our ten bedrooms with your favorite people, then socialize and gather in our spacious common room and dining room. Play board games, use the outdoor pool in the summer, relax on the front porch, or go skiing just ten minutes away at Okemo (discounted tickets available). The list goes on and on, and varies with each season. Groups enjoy our BYOB policy — you save money and the hassle of finding a Designated Driver when you bring your own beverages to the Inn.
Each day begins with a hearty ‘from scratch’ breakfast, served plated or buffet-style as you choose when you finalize your reservation details. As for dinner, we can discuss options with you. We’re just five minutes from an array of restaurants, or we can cater an evening meal here at the Inn for you. Some groups prefer to bring in their own prepared foods that we can simply heat up in our kitchen at a time that’s just right for their group.
As you plan your event, it may be useful for you to understand the layout of the house. Access is guaranteed when you rent out the entire Inn:
- A second, smaller living room with gas fireplace
- The interior dining room with seating for up to 12 people
- The solarium (a second dining room) with seating for up to nine people
- A coffee-break room with a Keurig machine for coffee and tea, a refrigerator specifically for your use, and of course the Bottomless Cookie Jar to keep all your attendees fueled throughout the day
- Up to six (6) standard (double occupancy) bedrooms and two (2) 2-bedroom suites (one suite sleeps up to four guests, the other sleeps up to five guests), all with a private bathroom. We have a maximum occupancy of 21 people. (For a full description of each room, see our Rooms page and our room comparison chart.)
How It Works
To receive our Whole House Rental benefits, you must commit to renting at least six (6) rooms. Every room is discounted by 15%, and any unused rooms are locked off and not available for reservations to the public, offering your group the privacy you need.
We require a $500 deposit, used only if less than six rooms are occupied, if a cancellation is made within the ‘no cancel’ period (30 days), or in the unlikely event that the house sustains damages from the Whole House rental. We request the deposit to be paid by check. Any unused deposit is refunded by check within a reasonable time after your event.
Whole House Availability
- There is no minimum-night stay for the Whole House Rental during our off-peak periods (winter mid-week January through March, any day April through June, and November through December 20).
- There is a two-night minimum for the Whole House Rental from July 1 through September 20.
- The Whole House Rental is not available during foliage season, winter holiday weeks and winter weekends (December 20 through March 31).